. Goals: What the project hopes to accomplish.
2. Critical Success Factors: Identify at least 4 different stakeholders; for each, list at least 2 things
that the stakeholder requires in order to deem the project successful.
3. Acquisition strategy: Should the system be built in-house, created by a contractor, purchased off the-shelf
and customized, or leased as a service? Explain your rationale.
4. Resources: For in-house development, what people/skills are required and what development
lifecycle do you recommend? Otherwise, identify 3 candidate organizations that can deliver the
5. System functions: In a table format, summarize the types of users for the system; the business
reason(s) each would use the system; the ways that the system supports each of these needs;
and how this support differs from the current system.
6. Connectivity: Provide a diagram that shows how the system will connect to the other information
systems and what data flows among them.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post . Goals: What the project hopes to accomplish appeared first on Top Premier Essays.