For this presentation, you will choose two well-known leaders in different countries and cultures (for example, a leader from the United States and a leader from China). You will compare these two leaders in terms of their leadership styles, their methods for gaining power and influence, and their success and effectiveness as a leader.
- A brief background for each leader including a profile of the leader, the organization they work for, the country or culture in which they work, the industry in which they work, their leadership level within the organization (lower level, middle level, executive level), and any other relevant information
- An overview of the culture in which the leader holds a position of leadership
- A comparison of the techniques used by each leader to gain power in his or her role within the organization
- A comparison of how subordinates relate to each leader, including how much influence the subordinates have on each leader in his or her respective culture
- An analysis of how each leader uses influence to change the behavior of other leaders, co-workers, and subordinates based on his or her respective culture
- A comparison of the techniques used by each leader to influence employee motivation
- An analysis of self-destructive tendencies (dark characteristics) of each leader, and how these tendencies affect the leadership effectiveness
- An analysis of which leadership theory best describes each leader and the reasons why you selected the leadership theory based on research
- An evaluation of how successful the two leaders are in their respective cultures and ideas for how they could improve their effectiveness given the culture in which they are leaders
- Your presentation should be either a 5- to 8-minute video or 12 narrated slides with images and detailed speaker notes (between 75 to 100 words per slide), not counting the title and reference page slides, which you must include in both the video and slide presentation.
- You may use your smartphone, webcam, or other video recording device, PowerPoint or an internet-based program such as Prezi or Slide Rocket. Be sure to include the URL of your presentation when using internet-based tools. Paste the URL into a Word document and upload it with your presentation.
- Incorporate two scholarly references that are not required readings for this module.
Additional Requirements :
- Your presentation should be 12 double-spaced slides including introduction and conclusion.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references. Incorporate two scholarly references
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Leadership Analysis Presentation appeared first on Top Premier Essays.