Design a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation that highlights a model Insider Threats Response and Assessment process.
Include the following:
- Discuss an insider threat response plan and identify responsible parties.
- Identify specific objectives of the insider threat response plan.
- Explain any alternative interventions that may be adopted.
- Highlight the process to evaluate the effectiveness of the insider threat response plan.
- Include detailed speaker notes.
- Cite and reference at least two sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- Recommend ways to improve specific areas of public administration.
- Analyze the fundamental components of effective budgeting, including sources of revenue, political influences, purposes, types, and accountability of program administrators.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about public administration using proper writing mechanics.