EED 364 Due Date: Mar 11, 2017Science Lesson
Observe a science lesson being taught in the classroom. Write a 250-500 word reflection based on your observation that addresses the following questions.
- Did the science teacher integrate other content areas into the science lesson, such as reading, writing, math, and technology?
- Did the teacher incorporate technology into the lesson?
- What supplies/handouts, if any, did the teacher use?
- Were science standards used?
- What types of assessments were used by the teacher?
- Was differentiated instruction evident?
- Was this lesson successful? If so, what made it successful?
- Would you try this approach in the future once you are in the classroom or in control of the lesson creation? Why or why not?
- How would you make this lesson more successful/engaging?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA
EED 364 Due Date: Mar 11, 2017
Design a PowerPoint presentation demonstrating five different technology resources that can be used to enhance science and math instruction. These could be apps, computer programs, videos, websites, etc.
In a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation, include the following:
- A detailed description of each technology and how it works
- An explanation of how technology components align to standards.
- Completed Technology Presentation form for each technology
Please follow the following rubric