NTC 320 ( Network Design Associate ) Entire Course
Designing Network Services
- Identify the design considerations for voice and video architectures.
- Design a wireless network.
- Examine the security lifecycle
Design Methodology and Network Structure
- Identify network requirements that support the enterprise.
- Examine tools and methods useful for network design.
- Identify the components of network hierarchy and architecture.
Designing Basic Campus and Enterprise Campus Networks
- Examine enterprise campus network and enterprise data enter design requirements
- Design a basic enterprise center
Designing Remote Network Modules
- Identify design considerations for a remote data center.
- Examine branch, small office and teleworker design characteristics.
- Design a branch office WAN solution that supports remote workers and exhibits redundancy.
Designing IP Addressing and Routing Protocols
- Identify differences between IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
- Design a routing protocol deployment.