Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length. [Use writing templates in the webtext to make your cover page according to APA style guidelines.]
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length. [Use writing templates in the webtext to make your in-text citations and automatically create your reference page according to APA style guidelines.]
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine psychological principles of success using major theories of learning, memory, cognition, consciousness, development, and social psychology.
- Describe the differences between growth and fixed mindsets and apply mindsets to personal experiences.
- Apply behaviorist psychology principles to describe how humans learn and develop habits.
- Identify and reflect on how personal responsibility for actions affects outcomes.
- Use critical thinking skills to reflect on personal experiences related to success, failure, and strategies for personal growth.
- Use technology and information resources to support learning issues in success psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychological success using proper writing mechanics