“Building Models” Please respond to the following:
- Suppose you were building an object model for an online banking system. Determine which of the 14 heuristics for building models you would use to build the banking system. Provide a rationale.
- Blackboard is a Web-based learning management system used by Strayer for instructions, online interaction, and for educational assessment. Provide three examples of composite objects that are used in Blackboard. Explain why you believe they are composite objects.
Stakeholder analysis is a systematic process that identifies all parties that will be affected by a new information system, and attempts to estimate the consequences of the project for each stakeholder group. A major goal of stakeholder analysis is to ensure that the consequences of a new system are considered for all parties that will be affected by the system.
The most common stakeholders to consider for most systems projects are:
- The system champion: The system champion is the person or group who initiates the project and provides support for it.
- The system users: The users are the individuals who will work with the system once it is implemented.
- The organization’s management: The organization management commits resources to the project and has an interest in seeing those resources be used to improve the functioning of the organization.