Access the Mental Measurements Yearbook,
Used the selected two assessments of intelligence
1. Cognitive Assessment System,
2. IQ identification
Use these two achievement tests.
1. California Achievement Test (CAT)
2. Metropolitan Achievement Tests (MAT)
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide presentation about your selected instruments. In your analysis, address the following:
• Critique the major definitions of intelligence.
• Determine which theory of intelligence best fits your selected instruments.
• Explain how the definition and the measures are related.
• Evaluate the measures of intelligence you selected for reliability, validity, normative procedures, and bias.
• Your selected intelligence and achievement assessments.
• How are the goals of the tests similar and different?
• How are the tests used?
• What are the purposes of giving these differing tests?