Evaluation Results and Findings
This week you will develop hypothetical results for your program evaluation. For each program criterion, create realistic estimates of results. For example, 72% of program participants interviewed indicated that the information learned in the resume building class helped them get a job offer. Make sure to develop results related to each program criterion, data source, and data method used in the evaluation.
Then discuss the general conclusions or findings that can be made based on the results and how the program’s main stakeholders will likely react to the findings.
For this assignment:
- Create realistic estimates of results based on the program criteria, data sources, and data methods used.
- Develop findings based on the hypothetical results.
- Discuss how the program’s main stakeholders will likely react to the findings.
the program I am evaluating is the
Georgia Schools Punishment System
Jurisdiction is very important within the court system because it is what decides whether the state or federal government has the authority to prosecute the case. In a 2–3-page paper, research the following:
- What is jurisdiction, and how does it impact state and federal courts?
- What is concurrent jurisdiction?
- Provide 2 examples of crimes for which the state court has jurisdiction, and 2 examples of crimes for which the federal court has jurisdiction. Why does each have jurisdiction for the crimes you have listed?
- Provide 1 example of a crime for which there is concurrent jurisdiction. In this case, where do you think the case should be prosecuted, and why?
- Provide APA citations and references.