PLEASE NOTE: MUST BE 100% ORIGINALWORK, NEVER SOLD BEFORE! PLAGIARISM WILL BE DISPUTED!
Please check for plagiarism before sending:
Financial Plan Final Draft
Continued from last week. Complete the remainder of the plan by developing the following:
1. Year 2: Quarterly income statements and cash flows; year-end balance sheet.
2. Years 3-5: Year end statements of income, cash flow and balance sheet. (Note: if you are using the Moyes template go to 5 years; if you used the SCORE template, it only goes to 3 years—don’t jump through hoops to do years 4 and 5.
Note: Use the same spreadsheet you started with last week. Hopefully you used one of the available templates and this is just a matter of adding on more years. Be sure to include the key assumptions from last week on one of the sheets of the workbook.
Please combine both assignments into the final draft which includes the components in this order:
1. A list of key assumptions that drive your financial model. It is strongly encouraged that you find comparable companies and use industry ratios to justify your assumptions.
2. Year 1: Monthly and year-end income statements and cash flows; year-end balance sheet.
3. Year 2: Quarterly income statements and cash flows; year-end balance sheet.
4. Years 3-5: Year end statements of income, cash flow and balance sheet.