the assignment: 8-9 page report to the VP,address the following:
1. Analyze three challenges (e.g. legal, ethical, moral, and operational) related to recruitment and three challenges associated with selection.
a. include a balance of information on both internal and external challenges, and explain how these challenges impact recruitment and selection
b. Explain the impact of failing to address these challenges on human resource functions and hospital performance management.
2. Recommend sustainable strategic and tactical approaches to address the challenges associated with internal and external factors that affect recruitment and selection.
a. describe a strategic approach for each factor identified and explain how this strategy will help mitigate the potential challenges inflicted by the particular internal or external challenges. Include best practices from other industries (e.g. information technology, hospitality) in your recommendation.
3. Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of various recruitment sources and selection methods.
a. explain how information from other industries can inform recruitment and selection in the health care industry.
b. identify at least two recruitment sources that the human resource department should use and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness.
c. identify at least two candidate selection processess that the human resource department should use and explain which is most effective and why.
4. Define three key objectives in developing an effective recruitment process
5. explain in detail how recruitment will be conducted, outlining relevant components and steps in the recruitment process
6. define at two key objectives in developing an effective selection process
7. explain how candidate selection will be conducted, outlining relevant components of and steps in the selection process
Scenario: You are a human resource director working in an integrated urban hospital. As a result of ongoing changes in the hiring process at your facility, your VP or HR has charged you with preparing a plan for supervisors to use when they recruit and select health care employees. Before you can prepare the plan, you must first analyze the challenges involved in the recruitment and selection of health care providers. Propose strategies to address those challenges.
*With the scenario in mind, analyze challenges (e.g. legal, ethical, moral, and operational) related to managing recruitment and selection in health care organizations.
* Recommend strategic and tactical approaches to address the challenges associated with internal and external factors that affect recruitment and selection.
* Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of various recruitment sources and selection methods.
APA format. in-text citations, References at least 7 with retrieval information