Write a 1500 word paper that addresses the following:
- Identify a public health or health promotion theory you are using to support the implementation of your recommended prevention and health promotion activities by enhancing patient knowledge and educating patient regarding type 2 diabetes mellitus. Provide rationale to support the use of this theory within the program you designed.
- Design evidenced-based prevention and health promotion activities that can be implemented to decrease the health risk among diabetic patients that lacks knowledge about their disease. Activities should be realistic and appropriate for the population.
- Create an implementation plan for putting the recommended activities into action, including a timeline and expected outcomes.
- Identify the evaluation program, (decrease in daily blood sugar level) you will use to determine the efficacy of your health promotion activities and explain how the evaluation program will help the activities to achieve their expected outcomes.
- Explain how implementing your recommended prevention and health promotion activities will help to meet the basic needs of this at-risk population and thereby contribute to the common good of the individual, community, and society.