Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid GlandUsing the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- For a review of SOAP notes:
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.Support your responses with examples.On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template
All the information and papers on this website are published in good faith and for research and reference purposes only. We do not allow submitting these papers as it is for academic credit.
Have any questions? Talk to us…
+1 (838) 800-2338