- Please answer all questions associated with the case study as thoroughly as you can.
- Please use at least 2 references when responding to the Case Study unless otherwise noted.
- There is no particular length requirement as long as you answer the questions thoroughly and use a reference(s) to support your responses.
- Use the most current APA edition when writing and referencing.
- Please proofread your papers.
Nurse Millie Adams is a nursing administrator at Good Care Hospital, a facility that serves as an educational training hospital. Nurse Adams has noticed several trends recently: nurse turnover has been higher than usual; sick leave has increased; student nurses frequently request transfers to other facilities. In searching for answers, she hears a lot of talk about nurses being threatened or verbally confronted.
- What are the problems and possible explanations for these problems?
- What are the potential sources for these problems?
- What information does Nurse Adams need, and how should she gather this information?
- What could be done to resolve the problems?