1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
1. Discuss the purpose of written assessments and how they build critical thinking skills.
a. Is a reflective journal or detailed case analysis as valuable as a research paper? Why?
2. Explain how you will determine which type of written assignment to use and give examples of situations where you feel different types of writing assignments are appropriate. Include both theory and clinical situations within your examples.
Part 2: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
1. Indicate a learning objective of a clinical course that would be best assessed with a written assignment instead of an observational rubric.
2. Describ the learning objective and describe why you think it is best assessed through a written response.
3. Discuss a few key points that you would expect students to cover and in what format you would design the writing assignment.
Part 3: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
1. Develop a written assignment (Research papers) for a nursing curriculum topic and provide two (2) rubrics to assess the assignment.
a. An analytic rubric that identifies
i. the content
iii. characteristics that the students will be assessed on.
****The analytic rubric should separately score individual components of the assignment.
b. A holistic rubric that involves evaluating the assignments overall quality.
In both rubrics, you should address
a. the evaluation criteria
b. the scale or levels of achievement
c. the descriptors that define each level of achievement. Label each rubric clearly.
2. Compose a paper that outlines:
a. Content area
b. The topic
c. Detailed written assessment that your students will be asked to submit as evidence they have mastered the subject.
3. In one page ( Two paragraph) make a conclusion that explains:
a. Why rubrics are used in nursing education and any limitations they may have.
Part 4: Ethical
Topic: Engaging in humiliating and stereotyping tactics
Key words: Engaging in humiliating, stereotyping tactics, and discrimination
Citing scholarly resources in your work is required throughout your program.
1. Share your chosen topic and the key words
2. Desribe search strategies you used
3. Describe what you think are the most important search features when narrowing down topics in the databases and why.
Part 5: Ethical
Betty, the chief nursing officer, had to make a decision about buying 120 new hospital beds for patient rooms. After she interviewed nurse mangers at the units where the beds were going to be placed, Betty compiled her findings and decided to contact a well-known equipment company to obtain prices and contracts. The equipment company’s executive salesperson, Jim, discussed options at length with her and invited her and her significant other to an upcoming all-expenses-paid lavish retreat at a five-star hotel in Hawaii to see demonstrations of the beds and to hear a comprehensive sales pitch. Betty thought to herself, “We badly need some relaxation and stress relief. Hawaii would be so much fun. Would it be wrong for us to go?”
1. If you were Betty, what would you do? Give your rationale. Justify your answer with an ethical framework—a theory, approach, or principle.
2. Do you consider this situation a conflict of interest? Why or why not? Give your rationale.
3. What policies, if any, should be in place regarding a scenario such as this one?
a. Do you have any such policies in place at work for similar situations?
b. Do such policies impact day-to-day activities in any way? Explain.