Before beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting.
A county health department wants to increase the number of Medicaid beneficiaries that participate in prenatal care. It knows that only 40 percent of the expectant mothers eligible for prenatal care fully use the benefit. Many of these target customers make only one or two prenatal visits and then drop out of the program. Most of these women visit the emergency room if they have problems during pregnancy, and also come to the emergency room when they are in labor. For a clear and effective strategy include the following points;
- Define at least four questions you would need to ask in order to write a SWOT analysis.
- Write vision and mission statements for the county health department that provides services to pregnant women.
- Write at least four objectives for the department. In your objectives, try to address the problem presented in the scenario.
Fry, A., M.B.A., & Baum, N., M.D. (2016). A roadmap for strategic planning in the healthcare practice. The Journal of Medical Practice Management: MPM, 32(2), 146-149. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.southuniversity.libproxy.edmc.edu/docview/1836565558?accountid=87314
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Your assignment should be addressed in an 8- to 10-page document.
- Submit your documents to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.