The purpose of this assignment is to state a clinical/practice question and explore the literature pertaining to your clinical/practice problem. You may use the question you developed in the previous module. additionally, you may use this in future course including your capstone. When conducting a literature review, the goal is to obtain a representative sample of the literature which describes the concepts related to the phenomenon of interest and the research results applicable to the clinical/practice question and identify what gaps need to be further researched.
This assignment is due Wednesday, Week 6, by 11:59 PM EST. This assignment is worth 20% of Course Grade.
- Please follow the rubric below
- You can use the rubric criteria as headings and subheadings for your paper
- Rubric: Construction of a Clinical Practice Question & Literature Review Rubric.docxActions
- Your work for this paper can be used to build upon your capstone project and a publishable manuscript
- Write your paper in APA 7th edition professional paper format
- Sample APA 7th edition professional paper: APA 7th Edition Professional Paper (APA Style).pdfActions
- Paper length is no more than 8 pages excluding references and title page
- 10 months ago